Thursday, October 7, 2010

What I like (in a nutshell)...

Typically, I will NOT be writing 3 blog posts at a time; however, the novelty hasn't worn off yet! : )

This will be more of a "stream of thought" post about my general likes/dislikes so far.

I'll start off by saying that, if I was only able to drink one type of wine for the rest of my life, it would be a good, strong Cabernet Sauvignon. I'm definitely a red girl, but I'm really learning to explore and appreciate whites. (I feel the need to explain that I'm also a big meat eater... My last meal would be a rare to medium-rare filet with an amazing au poivre sauce... and that great glass of Cab.)

LIKES:
big, strong flavor
tannic
spicy
dry (goes along with tannic)
earthy
jammy (not really fruity necessarily, but the rich jam flavors)

DISLIKES:
overly sweet
too smooth
most Merlot

I really thought these lists would be easier... I guess this is all part of the process though. I'll make it my mission to expand these a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment